Monday 9 January 2012

Weekly Inspiration #1

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to broaden my blog posts in 2012 and post more regularly. So, in what can only be described as a blatant copying off one of my favourite blogs, Elegant Musings, I have decided to post a weekly (!) inspirational post showing the things on the web which have caught my beedy eye this week, as well as anything which is particuarly influencing my current tastes, be it a newspaper article, upcoming event or film which i've recently watched.

This week, I'm feeling the vintage vibe. I'm looking at our kitchen and none-existant dining area and mulling over the possibilites. The space restrictions have lead me to look at making a boothed seating area, a la the 1950s. Also, i've been looking at vintage pieces for our master bedroom to dress the room. Finally, I saw the film, Revolutionary Road, earlier this week and spent the whole film drooling over the decor, so i've been googling that a fair bit too.

What's been catching your eye this week?
M x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...