Tuesday 14 February 2012

Weekly Inspiration #3


Well – I think it’s fair to say I’ve failed miserably on my New Year’s resolution to post a weekly inspiration montage, considering it’s the 14th February and I’ve only just posted my 3rd one! Oops. Bi-weekly is perhaps more accurate, but that doesn’t have quite the same ring to it does it?!
This past week or so, I’ve been feeling all Loved Up. Yes folks, it’s Valentine’s day and Love is All Around. So I’ve been looking at romantic images – you know the sort – rose petal scattered beds, candlelit dinners and open fires. But I’ve also gone a little abstract as well: writing desks are such a romantic piece of furniture don’t you think? Long before email and instant messaging, Writing Desks were privy to all our romantic musings. I’d like to think that people still write – pen to paper – and commit their feelings with ink. Never had a love letter yet, but I’m still young… Also, I’m still perusing the web for new bedding with our second bedroom in mind, and looking for an inspiring colour palette too.
What’s got your design juices flowing this Valentines week…?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...